Hot Water System delivery is included in our installation service.
Please read carefully before purchasing any goods.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Subject to, and without limiting, your rights under the Australian Consumer Law, Rapid Hot Water will only accept the return of goods on the terms set out below:
- The repair or replacement of such goods in accordance with the manufacturers conditions of warranty; or
- At your option, a replacement or refund if the defect amounts to a major failure under the Australian Consumer Law; or
- At Rapid Hot Water’s option, a repair or replacement if the defect amounts to a minor failure under the Australian Consumer Law
- You change your mind
- If you do not agree to pay for all parts and materials required for a competent, safe and lawful installation
- Misuse the product in a way that contributed to the problems
- Issues caused by a lack of maintenance, lack of cleaning or using the product for which they were not intended
- Problems that were completely outside Rapid Hot Water's control